Whether you use the RV occasionally for travel or use it frequently, you will need powerful plumbing to deal with the unpleasant situation. Backed-up plumbing from black water and solid waste can ruin your travel plan and also it is more costly to repair. So, you will need to install the best sewer hose for RV because it is specially designed to stand up to serious loads and run last-longer. In this guide, we provided the top 9 best sewer hoses for RV with a complete buying guide. If you are a beginner and don’t know which RV sewer hose you should buy then you can get help from this guide.
Table of Contents
How does Sewer Hose work in an RV?
The answer to this question is that it uses pipelines to drain the wastage. It is the most essential item for RV because it is widely used to drain the dirty water of RV and help to remove the waste materials while camping. Also, it ensures that your RV will not smell and you can use it to connect with the toilet’s flush. The use of RV sewer hose is very simple and easy. Whenever you want to drain the wastage, you will just need to join the sewer hose with primary sewer systems. It is the most affordable and comfortable way that you can use to drain all wastage and mess.
Why Should You Buy a Sewer Hose?
In RV, a tank used to hold all the dirty water and wastage of the RV, but it needs to drain because it can create a smell and mess. So it’s very important to remove all waste, mess, and dirt that’s why you will need to buy the best sewer hose for Rv because it is the most comfortable way to remove all mess and clean the sewage system.
A powerful and most efficient RV sewage system makes the camping and traveling tour memorable. On the other hand if your RV sewage system leak then you may face a very bad experience and it can ruin your travel plan. It’s very convenient to use and available at a very cheap price so you can easily buy it within a low budget.
Different Types of Sewer Hoses For RV
The sewer hose for Rv is usually categorized through its length. So the length is the main reason to consider when you are searching for the sewer hose. There are many types of sewer hoses available in the market with different lengths range. The fifteen feet length is best and perfect for every type of Rv. But you can buy a sewer hose according to your need.
The necessary length of these hoses is fifteen or twenty feet, but if you need more height, then you can increase it by using the extension. Another important thing is that it is based on proper material. Every sewer hose used a different kind of stuff for manufacturing. The best sewer hose used Vinyl material in construction which makes sure its durability.
Our Pick Up of Top 9 Best Sewer Hoses
1. Camco 20′ RhinoFLEX 20-Foot RV Sewer Hose Kit, Swivel Transparent
2. Camco RhinoEXTREME 20ft RV Sewer Hose Kit, Includes Swivel Fitting
3. TITAN 17853 15ft 15-Foot Premium RV Sewer Hose Kit
4. Valterra Black 20 Ft Kit D04-0275 Dominator Sewer Hose Kit-20′
5. Lippert 359724 Waste Master 20′ Extended RV Sewer Hose Management System
6. Camco 39631-A 20′ Durable High Tensile Strength Sewer
7. Camco 3 Foot 39768 Rhinoflex Tote Tank Hose Kit
8. Camco 15 Feet 15ft Sidewinder RV Sewer Support
9. Camco 39634 20′ Revolution Swivel Sewer Hose Kit
1) Camco 20′ RhinoFLEX 20-Foot RV Sewer Hose Kit
Rhino is the best company for making sewer houses, so that’s why we enlisted at first. Most of the RV owners travel around the whole world without caring for their appliances of RV. Whatever the weather is and whatever the travel is, this sewer system will remain at its place where you fixed it. It can easily handle all types of adverse weather conditions. A durable polyolefin material is used to make it secure.
You have to fold the hose and place it into the draw of the RV. The best thing about this sewer hose is that it is extendable, which means that you can increase its length by extension. The maximum length of this hose is 20 feet so you can extend it more according to your requirement. Anyhow, we recommend this product because you can use it roughly, and you don’t need to be gentle with it.
Features of Camco 20 RV Sewer Hose Kit
- Foldable and easy to store
- Included End caps to prevent it from dripping when it is not in use
- It has four in one adapter connections
- You can extend its length
- Included durable hose reinforced steel wire
Specifications of Camco 20 RV Sewer Hose Kit
|16.2 x 11.4 x 9.5 inches
|10ft sewer hose(2)^4 in 1 adapter^elbow
|20ft Titan Sewer Hose
Camco 20 RV Sewer Hose Kit
- Durable and reliable
- Length is extendable
- Fittings could be easy to attach and detach
- 4 in 1 transport elbow included
- Weight is heavy
- Bulky design
2) Camco RhinoEXTREME 20ft RV Sewer Hose Kit
Camco is the most famous brand that produces top-quality sewer hose kits, RV water filters, and Pressure regulators. The Camco RhinoEXTREME RV sewer hose kit is specially designed for rugged areas such as hiking sides or rainforests etc. This best RV sewer hose kit offers high efficient durability and reliability as compared to the previously explained product. It used a special TPE technology to prevent it from scratches or holes or other outdoor bad types of equipment. We also used this product while camping, and we were happy to use it. Even the animals tried to crush, but they didn’t succeed.
It also has reusable locking rings and caps to protect it, and you can use it in your way. Also, it has a swivel bayonet, which makes it easy to attach. The length is 20 feet of this product, and it is extendable. Another important thing that the product is weatherproof, which means that it can bear heavy rains or other bad weather conditions easily without damages. However, we recommend this product due to its highly efficient features and durable quality.
Features of Camco RhinoEXTREME RV kit
- Due to weather-resistant quality, it can handle all the bad weather conditions
- Included End caps to prevent it from dumping
- Used 4 in 1 adapter
- A transparent elbow used to show you the tank is empty or not
- More durable as compare to other same products
- Included a storage cap
Specifications of Camco RhinoEXTREME RV kit
|11.1 x 21.2 x 7.9 inches
Camco RhinoEXTREME RV kit
- Used heavy-duty material in manufacturing
- Included special TPE technology to make it durable
- Included locking rings and storage cap
- Big and heavy in size
- Price is a little high as compared to the same products
- Collapsible option not included
3) TITAN 17853 15ft 15-Foot Premium RV Sewer Hose Kit
The TITAN premium sewer house kit is one of the great products to use in RV. It is manufactured by using Thermal plastic elastomer, which makes it weather resistant. It means, the product can easily handle bad weather situations such as rains or storms, etc. It is easy to carry because it is foldable. The length of this hose is 15 feet. It’s not easy to crush. The best thing is that it is extendable, which means that you can increase its length.
Another noticeable thing is that it included a 5 in 1 adapter to increase the durability. It also has an ergonomic handle and two End caps. All the functions of this hose are versatile, and they can perform at any temperature. TPE technology also prevents leakage.
Features of TITAN 17853 RV Sewer Hose Kit
- Included sewer adapter, handle, and 2 Endcaps
- 5 in 1 adapter used to increase the durability
- TPE technology used to prevent it from bad weather conditions and leakages
- End caps used to prevent it from dripping
Specifications of TITAN 17853 RV Sewer Hose Kit
|24 x 8 x 8.1 inches
TITAN 17853 RV Sewer Hose Kit
- Easy to connect with ground inlet
- Foldable and durable
- Weather and temperature resistant
- Leakage and smell proof
- Due to extendable quality, the collapsing system will be difficult
- Difficult to store
4) Valterra Black 20 Ft Kit D04-0275 Dominator Sewer Hose Kit-20′
The Valterra black dominator sewer hose kit is most famous due to its UV stabilized poly construction design, which makes it protected from any leakages. Because the leakages can damage the recreational vehicles severely. Even you cant how the leakage will spring all the dirty water from the hose into the RV, so we must choose a durable and strong sewer hose for our vehicle. This product makes sure about leakage protection by using UV stabilized poly construction technology. Another best thing is that it used 23 mil thickness, which will protect it from scratches and wholes etc., and make it durable for bad weather situations. The other noticeable thing is its flexibility.
All the functions are versatile in use, such as this product can perform at 30 degrees Fahrenheit temperature. Also, the shape will remain the same after the installation. We recommend this product because it is the best choice for people who never want any holes or scratches on the sewer hose in the RV.
Features of Valterra Black Dominator Hose Kit
- Flexible enough to perform in 30 degrees Fahrenheit temperature
- The pre-installed fitting system included making sure the leakproof system
- Included UV stabilized construction technology to prevent it from leakage
- You can extend its length by attaching an extra hose to it
- Included 1 23 mils thick to make it durable and tough
- 4 End caps included to prevent it from dripping
Specifications of Valterra Black Dominator Hose Kit
|5.4 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches
|20 ft kit
Valterra Black Dominator Hose Kit
- Included ten inches hoses
- It has 90 degrees universal sewer
- Easy to collapse
- Included a 23 mil thick
- UV stabilized construction technology used to prevent it from leakages
- Two hoses are hard to put together
5) Lippert 359724 Waste Master 20′ Extended RV Sewer Hose Management System
If you are looking for a safety management system, then you must consider this product by Lippert. Lippert is also the well know company famous for manufacturing Sewar hoses, RV water pressure regulators, and other Products.
It is one of the best sewer hoses for a recreational vehicle. It used the helical coil to prevent it from the waste of the outside. The Best sewer hose for RV also used a CAM lock connecter to make it leakproof. Also, it makes sure that the complete secure connection with the sewer hose.
The design of this sewer hose is rough from the outside, but it’s outstanding from the inside. The best thing about this sewer hose is its smooth texture, which makes the waste flow smooth and prevents it from getting stuck. Another noticeable attribute of this hose is that it is compressed to 5 feet, but you can extend it to 20 feet maximum. It also did not recoil after the extension. It included a unique technology that keeps it remains the same after expansion.
Moreover, it included a discharge port. This sewer hose is very flexible to use. You can flex it up to 90 degrees. Which allows you to fit into a sewage outlet. It also included a nozzle, which makes it more useable and famous. And due to this nozzle, you don’t need to worry about its maneuver.
Features of Lippert Extended RV Sewer Kit
- Included a built-in handle to carry it easy
- Provide you a clear view of clean port
- It makes sure to leakproof system
- Durable and reliable
- It compressed to 5 feet, but it is extendable to 20 feet
Specifications of Lippert Extended RV Sewer Kit
|25 x 11 x 10 inches
|20 ft kit
Lippert Extended RV Sewer Kit
- Protected hose using UV
- All the functions are flexible
- Included a CAM lock connector to prevent leakage
- The weight is a little heavy
- Size is bulky
6) Camco 39631-A 20′ Durable High Tensile Strength Sewer
Many sewer hoses used Vinyl material In manufacturing, but this material is not durable, and it is known as fragile. This product also used Vinyl material, but it is one of the most popular products in the market for its durability. It used 15-mile strong Vinyl material, which makes it an ideal sewer hose for any type of recreational vehicle. It used 25% extra Vinyl as compare to other same products.
You will not face any hard type while storing it away because it compressed to 32 inches, and also you can extend it to 20 feet. Another best thing about this sewer hose is that it is lightly weighted, so it’s very easy for transportation. It included different variants such as 20 feet, 15 feet, and 10 feet and you choose it according to your requirements.
Features of Camco Durable High Tensile Sewer
- Used 25% extra vinyl to make it durable
- 20 feet extendable
- Compressed to 32 inches
- Perfect choice for recreational vehicles
Specifications of Camco Durable High Tensile Sewer
|1 x 1 x 1 inches
Camco Durable High Tensile Sewer
- Used thick material in manufacturing
- Compressed to 32 inches but extendable to 20 feet
- Extra vinyl used to make durable
- Due to its lightweight, it will become flimsy sometimes
7) Camco 3 Foot 39768 Rhinoflex Tote Tank Hose Kit
This is another product by Camco, but it has different features and specifications. The best thing about this sewer system is that it portable and specially designed for tote tanks, which makes it easier to waste dump. So if you have a portable waste tank in your RV, then you can use this sewer system. It was manufactured with heavy-duty material, which made it durable and reliable. It is only three feet long but could be able to compress to 19 inches. Due to its small size, it’s easy to carry and store away.
Moreover, it used bayonet fittings, which made it easy to connect with outlets. It’s very simple to use. Another best thing is that its 90-degree elbow made the water flow smoothly and prevents it from obstacles. So if you install this sewer hose in your RV, then you don’t need to worry about any stuck problems in pipelines of RV. Also, it used UV stabilized connection technology to increase its durability. So you can use it for a long life span. It also used heavy-duty materials like polyolefin and steel wire. We recommend this product due to its long life span.
Features of Camco Rhinoflex Tote Tank Kit
- It is extendable to three feet.
- Used heavy-duty material like polyolefin and steel wire
- Included two storage caps
- 90-degree elbow make the water flow easy
- UV stabilized connection technology used to increase the durability
- Included positive fitting bayonet fitting on the end
Specifications of Camco Rhinoflex Tote Tank Kit
|4.8 x 19.2 x 5.8 inches
Camco Durable High Tensile Sewer
- Used UV stabilized technology for durability
- Included four bayonet fillings for complete locking
- Reliable and durable for long life span
- 90-degree elbow used to make connections strong
- Size is small as compare to other sewer hoses
8) Camco 15 Feet 15ft Sidewinder RV Sewer Support
This sewer hose is also by Camco, and it especially designed for RV. the length of this sewer hose is 15 feet, which makes it famous. It included all the safety options used to prevent the hose from holes and damages. It used tilts to smooth the flow of wastage in pipelines of RV. The best sewer RV allows you to set the angle up to 7.25 inches. And the best thing is that you can set the angel according to your choice. And the best choice is from the highest place to make it flow smoothly and easily.
Another best thing is that the installation process of this sewer hose is straightforward and simple. You don’t need to follow any instructions, and you don’t need to read out the manual book. You just have to clip this hose with the device, and it will be ready to perform. It is also weathers proof, which means that it can handle all bad weather conditions but If the temperature is very high, you need to keep the RV hose from freezing. We recommend this product due to its easy use. This product is beneficial for beginners.
Features of Camco Sidewinder RV Sewer
- Due to its lightweight, it is easy to store it away
- It will remain in its place where you fix it at once
- You don’t need to follow any guidelines for installation
- Included a clip to attach it with the device
- Included weatherproof quality
Specifications of Camco Sidewinder RV Sewer
|1 x 1 x 1 inches
Camco Sidewinder RV Sewer
- Weather resistant
- Simple installation process
- Affordable price
- Durable and reliable
- It can not handle the strong windy days
9) Camco 39634 20′ Revolution Swivel Sewer Hose Kit
Here is another product by Camco, the Camco revolution swivel sewer hose kit has two hoses of 10 inches. And after attachment, it will become 20 feet long hose. You can use it separately due to its breakable quality. You can divide it into two pieces. It is specially designed for campers and RVs. If you have less space in your RV, then you can use one piece of sewer hose, and the other hose you can keep away.
Both pieces are able to compress about 2 feet. Another best attractive thing about this sewer system is that it is the best choice for people who forget to check things. Just in case if they forget to pick one hose, then at least they will have another hose for use. Now don’t think that 10 feet hose is small. At least you have a hose while camping period.
Another noticeable thing is that it included swivel fittings, which make it easier for connections. You just have to attach them to the device. It has 360-degree swivel fittings, which make it batter as compared to other same products. Moreover, it is very flexible so you can place it in any direction.
Features of Camco Revolution Swivel Sewer Kit
- Included all the necessary things you need for installation
- It has swivel fittings with 4 in 1 adapter
- Four storage caps used in this sewer system
- Easy and simple to use
- You can divide it into two pieces
- Each piece is 10 feet
- Specially designed for recreational vehicles
Specifications of Camco Revolution Swivel Sewer Kit
|14.2 x 11.8 x 9.8 inches
|20 sewer kit
Camco Revolution Swivel Sewer Kit
- Easy to collapse with both hoses
- All the functions are flexible
- Breakable into two parts
- Low durability as compared to other sewer kits
Buying Guide of Best Sewer Hose for RV
Things You Need To Consider Before Buying Sewer Hose For RV
If you want to choose the best sewer hose for your RV, then you need to find some critical factors which we described here. By following these factors, you can select the best sewer hose.
This is an essential factor because the best sewer hose depends on its length. Usually, the best sewer hose must contain fifteen feet in length. There are many sewer hoses with the option of extension. But you have to buy the sewer hose according to your requirement in RV.
It is an essential factor because it is used to check the durability of the sewer hose. This factor is used to determine how long it can perform or how long it will last. So if you are a heavy user, then you need a thick sewer hose.
Another thing to consider is its storage space. If your RV has a large area of storage, then you should buy a bulky and lengthy sewer hose. But if your RV provides you small storage area, then you should buy a small-sized sewer hose.
if you love to move around the world, then you must buy a flexible sewer hose for your Rv. if you buy a rigid sewer hose, then the problem is that it will break while moving around too much.
If you don’t want a clog r blockage in pipelines, then you must consider this factor. The current depends on the whole of the hose or its diameter. It should be 4 x 4 inches. The excellent size will determine the flow.
You don’t want to invest a heavy amount in sewer hose. There are many sewer hoses available in the market at a low cost. You just have to search out. The ideal range of sewer hoses is 0$ to 150$.
How Can You Maintain Your Sewer Hose in RV?
If you want your sewer hose to work efficiently for longer, then you must follow some tips to keep it safe.
The first thing is that you must wear gloves which will prevent germs. These gloves should be disposable. So after using, you have to dispose of these gloves.
This is the most important factor to care about. Never forget to close the lids of the sewer hose. Otherwise, you will lose it.
You must buy a sewer hose with a reliable hookup system, such as a bayonet fitting system. This system is easy to use. You just have to hook up the sewer hose with the tank through pipelines, and it will start working. First, open the container slowly the leave it for drainage.
When you finish using the sewer hose, then must disconnect it and, after cleaning, must cover it. You can put some towels on it to prevent it from freezing in cold weather.
If this hose will not fit into my four bump storage of RV?
If it doesn't fit, then you must buy a five inches pipe to fix under the bumper.
Is this hose included end caps?
Yes, every explained hose has end caps.
How can we store our sewer hose?
The proper storage will increase its durability. After using the sewer hose, you have to disconnect it from the tank and clean it. Then keep it in an appropriately designed bag available with it. It will prevent it from germs. And remember that must keep the drinking hose and sewer hose separately.
What are the other accessories attached to the sewer hose?
These sewer hoses must include Clearview adapters, hose supports, and macerators
In this article, we’ve provided the complete guide about the best sewer hose for RV. So if you are a beginner, then this buying guide will really help you to find the best RV sewer hose. We reviewed the top best RV sewer hose products, each product is different from others in terms of features and specifications and is available at a very reasonable price. You just have to search for all these products you can choose one of them according to your needs. All these products are Amazon best selling products with the maximum positive reviews. So we must recommend that you will never regret investing in the best sewer hose for an RV.[kkstarratings]